The time is now, you are serious about Google+ and you want to login to your Google+ page without logging into your personal Google+ account. I’ll skip my usual intro and get right to the meat of this article, lets go.
1. The first step is to go to your personal Google+ page. Login to that bad boy and get acquainted.
2. Once your in, click on your name (top left) and the usual menu will drop down. It’ll look a little like this:
3. Now you are in your settings page. Things get really easy from here. Go to the Third Party Tools section and click on “set up password”
4. You’ll probably have to verify your current personal password at this point, so go ahead and do that.
5. Next it will ask you to choose a password. I choose “xv8ghbe*7” so it will be secure. *
6. All done!
Now, you can still continue to manage your page from your personal account, but this will now give you the ability to manage your page via 3rd part apps and such. It also ups the anty and makes things a bit more serious. Not sure why Google did this but I know Facebook users have always complained about not being able to log directly into a business page.
So now you have this weird email address firstname.lastname@example.org, easy right! No –
If you want to be able to choose a username for this address, simply log into your weird new account, and visit http://mail.google.com (when signed into your page) and follow the prompts from there.
Hope you all got what you were looking for here. For Google’s instructions on this exact topic, follow this link.
For best results while doing this, listen to this song to take things to the next level:
We're glad you stopped by. We blog about SEO to contribute to the community, and to help educate those looking to learn more about it.
Part 1 - An SEO's Guide to Tumblr
Part 3 - The value of Tumblr links revisited